Southern Turf Co.
Southern Turf Co. specializes in the design and installation of synthetic grass applications. Whether indoor or outdoor, we are the experts in landscapes, pet applications, sports fields, indoor training facilities, putting greens or any area where natural grass is difficult to grow or maintain. The knowledgeable staff at Southern Turf Co. can turn your project vision into a reality with beautiful, naturally green turf all year long. We provide a personalized creative landscape design for any landscape, terrain or property. All our installations are completed by our dedicated and professional craftsmen with years of training and installation experience. We partner with home owners, landscape designers, architects, general contractors and subcontractors to successfully meet unique project requirements.
The Southern Turf Co's Five Pillars
The "Green" Alternative
Cleaner and more hygenic
Natural look and durable
Service you will brag about
Best installation system
Schedule a free estimate today
Southern Turf Co.?
Our team combines to have over 50 years of experience in the artificial grass manufacturing and installation business, and we are dedicated to making sure that you have the best system for your needs. When you work with the Southern Turf Co. you can expect:
VP of Business Operations
Director of Client Relations
Senior Director of Sales
Director of Sales
Director of Commercial Sales
Director of Golf
Director of Human Resources
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Business Operations Coordinator
Meet our founders
Step-by-Step Turf Installation
Our installation pros have the tools and experience to install your artificial grass quickly and efficiently. The Southern Turf Co. team. will make sure that you feel informed and comfortable with each stage of the process and guarantee 100% satisfaction.
- Remove existing materials (soil, weeds, grass or any shrubs or substances above ground.)
- Cap sprinklers upon request.
- Compact base thoroughly to provide long-term stability.
turf & edging
- Install edging where necessary to prevent erosion of base.
- Turf rolled away from main viewing area for optimum look.
- Layout to minimize number of seams.
Custom fitting edges
- Trim turf to fit specified areas.
- Seam necessary areas using U-nails, seaming tape and glue.
- Install nails along the edge to secure turf.
- Place Envirofill or Wonderfill.
- Helps to weigh down turf and create anti-microbial barrier.
- Long-Lasting odor and heat protection.
- Power broom the turf to force infill granules into the base of the turf.
- Power broom creates optimal stability.