Meet Our Golf Experts
Director of Golf
Putting Greens are a passion for our team. Southern Turf Co. Golf Director, Mark Swingler, has been an avid golfer for more than 30 years. He enjoys bringing the greens from the course to his clients' backyards. Mark specializes in creating custom greens that fit each golfer's skill levels while also being fun for the entire family. Mark has also worked with golf courses in Texas to help them with their driving ranges by installing tee-line turf. Courses include Austin Country Club, Twin Creeks Country Club, and Greyrock Golf Course. Mark also designed an indoor golf academy which included two bays and a putting green. Whether it is a nylon putting green or a sand-filled green, Mark is happy to design the perfect, custom putting green project.
After growing up in Australia, Jonathan moved to the US when he was 18 to pursue professional golf. After playing college golf, Jonathan turned pro in 2017. During his 4.5 years as a touring golf professional, Jonathan gained extensive knowledge of putting greens, slopes and grades and grass heights. Jonathan enjoys using his love to golf to bring customer's visions of the perfect putting green to life and meeting and working with new people everyday.
Originally from Rowlett, Texas, Blake played collegiate golf at UT Dallas. He was a Tournament Coordinator for the Northern Texas PGA for 4 years before starting his career in artificial turf installation. Blake has extensive experience in artificial grass and has personally installed custom putting greens and backyard artificial turf systems. Blake enjoys providing top-notch customer service to Southern Turf Co. customers.
Schedule a free estimate today
Putting Green Turf Systems
Transform your front yard, backyard, or business exterior/interior with Southern Turf Co’s high quality artificial grass putting green products. Southern Turf Co. offers a wide selection of the industry’s most advanced products that mimic the look and feel of a course quality green. We install everything from elite-grade products to casual and family friendly putting surfaces that everyone can enjoy.
Sharpen Your Short Game
Southern Turf Co. putting greens are a great way to practice your bump and run to get up and down off the green. You can personally design your home green with custom undulation, breaks and cup placement.
- No Need to Leave Home: Our expert turf advisors can help you design the putting green of your dreams in your private space. You will never need to head to the public golf course or country club for putting practice again.
- Always Open: Grab your putter after work or enjoy a game over your morning coffee. No tee time required.
- Always Green: No matter the season or amount of rain, your putting green will always been green and beautiful.
- Less Maintenance, More Golf: Spend less time mowing and watering and more time perfecting your stroke. No daily maintenance is required. Simply use a broom or leaf blower any time you need to clear debris, such as fallen leaves.
- Fun for the Whole Family: Everyone in the household and the neighborhood will be able to use your new putting green (if you are willing to share).
- No Mess and Less Pests: You don't have to worry about mud or tracking a mess back inside with your artificial greens. Also, artificial turf does not attract insects and pests like regular grass.
How we work
We offer many types of artificial grass to suit your personal needs.
We pride ourselves in delivering our artificial grass as best possible.
We are here to help you through the process every step of the way.
Southern Turf Co. putting greens are designed for putting and chipping practice, simulating the look, feel and performance of real bent grass greens. Southern Turf Co. can design outdoor putting greens systems with unique breaks and undulations, custom green speeds, and different cuts of fringe and rough to create the perfect practice green for your home or business.
Each putting green is unique and customized for you based on your specific needs. Whether you are a weekend golfer or a dedicated serious golfer, we will design and install the highest quality putting green to meet your specifications.